What to expect on a Sunday:
- Friendly people will help you find your way around…if you’re not sure what to do or where to go…just ask anyone who looks like they’ve been here a while (it’s pretty obvious who they are)
- If you have kids, they will enjoy fun, age appropriate classes while you are worshiping with us in the sanctuary
- You will hear a live band called “Lifesong”! They will be helping us worship God in the Spirit! (you can either sing along or just listen to the music)
- Our Pastor will speak a message that helps us worship God in truth! (Actually reading from the Scripture! Feel free to read along in your Bible or just relax and listen)
- And before you know it…the whole thing will be over…by noon…or so
How we live it:
New Song Christian Fellowship is all about, all because of, and all for…Jesus. It’s not about buildings. We want to
embody the church Jesus had in mind…and he never saw or spoke of “church” as a place to go…but as a people surrendered
to God…not a religious institution, but a movement of love and hope.
We think that the Church is at its best when it serves, sacrifices, and loves…caring about the things God cares about. We were created to live for something larger than ourselves. We want to learn and give ourselves to do and be what He desires. We are ecstatic about what Jesus has done in our lives…gifting us with eternal life through Him…and the fact that God invites everyone, everywhere to join Him in His eternal family of love through Jesus Christ.